Openings in the Meyer-Chabris Lab in Geisinger Research
- Postdoctoral Fellow Research Position to Study Public Understanding of Genetics/Genomics (actively hiring as of August 2019)
- Postdoctoral Fellow—General (not actively hiring, but always interesting in hearing from excellent applicants)
- Research Assistant (actively hiring as of Feb. 2019)
Openings with the Behavioral Insights Team (a.k.a. "nudge unit") in Geisinger Innovation
- Staff Scientist, Applied Behavioral Insights @ Geisinger (ABI Geisinger) Team (a.k.a. "Nudge Unit") (not actively hiring)
- Non-PhD-level positions (e.g., Research Assistant, Project Manager): not actively hiring, but interested in hearing from excellent applicants
NOTE: The Meyer-Chabris Lab and the Applied Behavioral Insights Team are distinct entities, but there are substantial overlap and synergies in terms of subject matter, methods, and personnel.